VENEZIANO is plaster on acrylic substrate for interior decoration. used to achieve ‘marble’ effect in the various colour solutions.
VENEZIANO emphasizes the individuality of each room, by creating a sense of style and comfort. The product satisfies both the classical and the most advanced creative ideas in terms of your interior.The product is non-flammable and non-toxic to humans and to the environment.
- excellent steam permeability
- prevents the formation of mould and mildew
- non-toxic to humans and to the environment
PREPARATION OF THE PLACE OF APPLICATION
The substrate should be well cleaned up and should have no grease on it. Recommed before application of the plaster to lay primer. In this way good cohesion between the plaster and the substrate is achieved.
The product is applied usually in three coats with plastering trowel for Venetian Plaster.
1. First coat – applied evenly and left to dry up for about 10 ÷ 12 hours.
2. Second coat – fine layer is applied at masks until completely smooth surface is achieved. The finished layer is left to dry up for approximately 6 ÷ 8 hours.
3. Third coat – super fine masks are applied, whereat the surface is polished with the edge of plastering trowel or stainless steel spatula.
The plaster is dried up completely in 4 days, after which ProGlacis (sealing surface layer) that makes it resistant to wash out.
100-150 g/m² per layer
In dry premises, at a temperature from 5 °C to 30 °C. Keep away from direct sunlight.
5 kg and 25 kg packs
Dilutition: ready for use. Apppplicatiicati icatiication tools: stainless steel spatula or plastering trowel. Apppplicatiicati icatiication temperatratrature: from 10 °C to 36 °C (at relative humidity of the air not еxceeding 80%). Complete drying up 4 days (at temperature 20 °C and relative humidity of 80%). Cleaning of the tools: with water
Specific weight: 1.5 kg/cu.m + 3%.
Viscositity: 60 000 ÷ 80 000 CPS Brookfield (at temperature 25 °C and RVT 20 vol./min).
Color rarange: specially developed tone card